The Football Republic has teamed up with New Balance to give you the chance of winning a pair of signed Kasper Schmeichel goalkeeper gloves!
The Danish stopper recently told us 10 things you didn't know about him, which you can view below!
Schmeichel kept 15 clean sheets on the way to helping Leicester win the Premier League title last season and made a total of 80 saves on the way – the fifth-most in the top flight last term.
Now you can be in with a chance of winning a pair of Schmeichel's New Balance gloves. All you have to do is comment below using your Facebook account with your best guess at the number of shots Leicester will concede in their Premier League game at Manchester United on Saturday.
The total number will include shots on and off target taken by United in Saturday's game, with the final statistic provided in the live matchcentre on www.squawka.com.
“Manchester United v Leicester City” Competition Terms and Conditions (the “Competition”)
- The Promoter is: FremantleMedia Limited trading as Shotglass Media (Company No. 00276928), whose registered office is 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AL.
- The Prize Supplier is: New Balance Athletic Shoes (U.K.) Limited (Company No. 01616165), 430 Birchwood Boulevard, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire, Was 7WD
- This Competition is open to individuals over the age of 18 only who reside in the United Kingdom. Entrants under the age of 18 years of age are not eligible to participate in this competition. Employees and directors of the Promoter and the Prize Supplier and their respective: licensees; advertising, promotion or production agencies and provider companies; dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate. By entering this Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of participants (“Eligibility Criteria”).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition. Internet access is required and all costs incurred by you for such access are your personal responsibility.
- The rules of the Competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- to enter the Competition, participants must meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- entrants are required to guess the number of shots taken by Manchester United (on and off target) during the Premier League match against Leicester City on Saturday 24 September (the “Match”). In order to enter the Competition, entrants will need to post their guess in the comments section of the Competition strand on the promoter’s website www.thefootballrepublic.co.uk . To post their guess, entrants will need to be logged into their Facebook profile.
- Each participant may enter the Competition only once. If a participant enters more than one entry, all additional entries will be disregarded.
- Competition entries must be received by 12:30 (UK time) on Saturday 24 September 2016.
- The entrant with the closest guess to the correct number of shots as reported on Squawka’s statistics page for the Match on www.squawka.com shall be the Competition winner. If the winner is disqualified for any reason, the entrant with the next closest guess may be declared the winner at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event of a tie between two or more entrants, a prize draw shall be conducted by the Promoter in order to determine which of the tied entrants shall be declared the winner. The Promoter’s decision in the determination of both the Eligibility Criteria and the winner shall be final.
- Provided the winner satisfies the Eligibility Criteria set out in these terms and conditions, the winner shall receive a signed pair of Kasper Schmeichel gloves (the “Prize”).
- The Competition will launch on or around 11:00 on Wednesday 21 September 2016 and Competition entries will be accepted until 12:30 (UK time) on Saturday 24 September 2016. The winner will be contacted via Facebook by on or around 12:00 (UK time) on Monday 26 September 2016. The winner must respond to claim the Prize (and provide any details requested) by no later than 12:00 (UK time) on Tuesday 27 September 2016. If the winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may allocate the Prize to a different entrant.
- The Promoter will expect the winner to take part in reasonable publicity relations activity. By taking part in the Competition, the winner consents to the Promoter and/or the Prize Supplier using their name and any photographs and audio or visual recordings of him/her for publicity purposes.
- Any personal data relating to the winner and/or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant does not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria or has otherwise breached these terms and conditions.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier shall be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of the acceptance, non-acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
- In the event any competition winner is subsequently disqualified for any reason or does not claim his/her prize within the specified period, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected in accordance with the rules for the competition and the Eligibility Criteria.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by the Prize Supplier or any third party connected with this Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered by entrants in connection with this Competition.
- No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable. The Promoter and/or the Prize Supplier reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are available in English only and are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you have any questions or queries then you can email the Promoter at [email protected] or call on (0207) 6916000 or write to The Football Republic, FremantleMedia Limited t/a Shotglass Media, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL.